Angel tears?

1. So I have fresh water and I keep talking to the guy who says, " I don't want angry customer.." (regarding watering down angel's tears) but he never says anything else. Is there someone else I'm suppose to talk to? I've read the faqs on it, I don't know what I need to do,

User Info: almightyairsic

almightyairsic - 6 years ago
    Hm...are you on a quest that has specifically sent you to go get Angel's Tears? If not, he won't give you any.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl - 6 years ago

1. 1st, are you on Quest #6, Get Well Water? You have to finnish Quest #5 to accept it. Both Quests are in
    stornway castle in the same place. Go to the North-Western end and climb up the stairs. There is a soldier called Angus there. Talk to him to accept the quest. Then go to Angel Falls and talk to the man between the bridges twice. He should trade the Fresh Water for some Angel Tears.

Sorry it was so long, but I hoped I helped!

User Info: dragonsakura22

dragonsakura22 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. Like Pokegirl said, you can't get them If you're not on the quest. And if you are, then talk to the guy in between the two bridges in angel falls.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Next quest involving angel's tears is Dozy Mayor(#47)

User Info: CelestriaSlave

CelestriaSlave - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Just talk to a NPC guy in front of the angel falls then give the fresh water and he will replace it with angel tears which is the key item needed by a dozy mayor in Porth Lafaan.

User Info: 0DragonWarrior0

0DragonWarrior0 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I think everybody right but i didnt really like the quest because you dont get to keep the angel tears. :(

User Info: firesnake346

firesnake346 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Maybe your game is bugged.

User Info: cheesepuff121

cheesepuff121 - 4 years ago 0 0