Question from almightyairsic

Angel tears?

So I have fresh water and I keep talking to the guy who says, " I don't want angry customer.." (regarding watering down angel's tears) but he never says anything else. Is there someone else I'm suppose to talk to? I've read the faqs on it, I don't know what I need to do,

Pokegirl asked for clarification:

Hm...are you on a quest that has specifically sent you to go get Angel's Tears? If not, he won't give you any.

dragonsakura22 answered:

1st, are you on Quest #6, Get Well Water? You have to finnish Quest #5 to accept it. Both Quests are in
stornway castle in the same place. Go to the North-Western end and climb up the stairs. There is a soldier called Angus there. Talk to him to accept the quest. Then go to Angel Falls and talk to the man between the bridges twice. He should trade the Fresh Water for some Angel Tears.

Sorry it was so long, but I hoped I helped!
1 0

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Like Pokegirl said, you can't get them If you're not on the quest. And if you are, then talk to the guy in between the two bridges in angel falls.
0 0

CelestriaSlave answered:

Next quest involving angel's tears is Dozy Mayor(#47)
0 0

0DragonWarrior0 answered:

Just talk to a NPC guy in front of the angel falls then give the fresh water and he will replace it with angel tears which is the key item needed by a dozy mayor in Porth Lafaan.
0 0

firesnake346 answered:

I think everybody right but i didnt really like the quest because you dont get to keep the angel tears. :(
0 0

cheesepuff121 answered:

Maybe your game is bugged.
0 0