Can't start DLC quests even though completed the game?

1. I have just been able to connect to the DQ 9 shop a few days ago for the first time ever and it downloaded a bunch of inn guests, the shop items and quests number 121 to 151.

But I cannot start any of these new quests, it says 'you have yet to transgress this quest'. But I have completed the main game.

I downloaded today's (Friday's) quest and the same thing, cannot accept and do it. Anyone know what is going on here? Surely after completing the game and defeating the final boss and main story I should be able to do these quests?

User Info: Shezrie

Shezrie - 6 years ago
    After the credits you are dropped off at the blue tree outside Alltrades Abbey. Did you save after this happened, or did you shut off the game during the credits?

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley - 6 years ago
    I am pretty sure I stayed through the credits.
    I have the after game 'means of travel' that you get through a quest and have been up to the Realm of the Almighty when everything looks good, spoken to a certain Goddess and there is a gold star by my save file when I start up, so I must be post game.

My game is of course an official nintendo product purchased in a store, so maybe it is a glitch, or I haven't done enough of the regular quests, possibly. :(

User Info: Shezrie

Shezrie - 6 years ago
    Absolutely none of them work? Hm...that is odd....some of the extra quests have main game quests as pre-requisites, but not ALL of them.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl - 6 years ago

1. Thank you for the answers everyone. It turns out I was doing it wrong. You cannot accept the quests from the quest screen. I found I could accept the quests from each NPC offering the quest. Yes, I do feel stupid. lol

User Info: Shezrie

Shezrie - 6 years ago 0 0

1. Additional details - 1 seconds ago

User Info: Shezrie

Shezrie - 6 years ago 0 0