Question from rh3ia

Wormwood???Bowhole???

I CAN NOT FIND THE BOWHOLE ANYWHERE!!!I've looked all around Wormwood Creek and I just can't find it any where. Even if I could my party would get totally battered up before the boss.
I have got:
Lvl 25 Paladin(Female Hero)
Lvl 24 Gladiator(Female)
Lvl 31 Mage(Male)
Lvl 32 Marshal Artist(Female)
What am I doing wrong???????????:(

rh3ia provided additional details:

And, plus,I CANNOT LEVEL UP!!!My party just wont level up!!!Its so annoying!!!:( :( :( :( :(

Tensuda answered:

Head north from Wormwood creek until you reach the bridge, the head to the north-west and cross the bridge to the next screen; an easily missable route.
Follow the path, head throught the forest then keep following the path until you reach the the north-west location that is the Bowhole.

Also I REALLY wouldn't worry about your levels because with one exception, your characters are at the level I beat the game at, but then again, you've got an all out offencive party.
If you're still concerned with your level, there are Liquid Metal Slimes 4-5 rooms into the dungeon which give you more experience than the final boss.
1 0

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Go to the wormwood area then head north. After you've made it all the way north go west. You'll come across an entrance to another area. Go through this then just head west and as you head west you'll see parts of a road follow this road and enter the forest. Make your way towards the northern part of the forest. Enter the cave then fall down any of the three holes. Then you'll enter the bowhole.

Also don't worry about your levels, you'll find some liquid metal slimes which will give 40000 exp before being divided among your members.
2 0

Pokegirl answered:

^The first area you're looking for will be a little ring of grass with a path in one side. You'll know when you've found it because a cut will play.
1 1