Question from rh3ia

Manky Mud?!?!?!

I KNOW WHO DROPS IT, BUT WHY ISN'T THERE A SPARKLE AREA FOR YOU JUST TO GET IT EASILY???Why can't I find Manky Mud simply???I know what monsters drop it, but its a rare drop if you ask me.I'm up to Wormwood Creek in the story and I need to make a full moon axe through academy.I need Manky Mud to make a Mystifying Mixture for it.NO MANKY MUD CAN BE FOUND.Help me!!!!!!!!!!!:( :( :( :( :(

Tensuda answered:

You cand find some in (as Double_J3000 mentions) in Doomingale forest; the area around Brigadoom at the north east, Mt Ulzuun; the marsh north east of Batsurg on the cresent shaped landmass, and around TGE; some place you haven't heard of yet at the marsh south west.
1 0

Answers

Double_J3000 answered:

I found some on the ground (sparkle area) on the eastern part of the map near Brigadoom Castle. You have to walk over some poison water, to a small dead end area.
0 0

Where can I find Manky mud? Answered Furygon3456
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Unanswered DragonLord465
If I lose Serena the ghost's necklace, can I get it back? Open shotgunsrawsome
How do tanks handle high level legacies? Open blazingken1
Legit Celestrian? Answered To4oo4