Armamentalist to Glad or Warrior?

1. Here's my team:
    Pally lvl 63
    Glad lvl 61
    Arm lvl 45
    Sage lvl 60
    I was wondering, should I change my armamentalist into a warrior or a gladiator? Because I've noticed my arm isn't really good for anything but fource and i could makeshift oomph with gritty ditty. So I decided to switch it into a gladiator. But should I do warrior instead?

User Info: paperpower3

paperpower3 - 6 years ago

1. Both Warrior and Gladiator are strong vocations. Gladiator is the better of the two because it has the highest physical attack power of all the vocations. You could always save Warrior for later if you need to grind for skill points.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. I would go with Gladiator. Warrior is well-rounded, but to a fault; being the base for both Paladin and Gladiator, Warrior has decent defense and attack, but it never gets beyond decent.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Personally, I like the Armamentalist class. It can use bows, the fource, and has quite a useful coup de grace. However, if you must switch, go gladiator.

User Info: Requiem_Blade

Requiem_Blade - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. If that is going to be your physical attacker then I`d go warriors courage `til Strength bonuses and then switch on to Glad.

User Info: panikarj

panikarj - 5 years ago 0 0