Question from thps48

How do I get a Nemean grotto at Lv99?

All my main's vocations are level 99 and I've revo'd the Martial Artist 5-6 times, I don't remember.

I tried beating Equinox at Lv 1 with 5 revo's on said Martial Artist, but I accidentally left my exp multiplier code on, grew 50-something levels, and got a Lv 57-ish grotto.

Then, I did it again with a +1 Lv 1 Warrior without my AR active, grew 15 levels, and got another one around 57.

Later, I found out the max level of all your main's vocations effects the generator instead of just the active one. So, I'm assuming I could just revocate every class since I only have 2 revocated ones and I should get a lower-level grotto.

Is that cool, or does someone else have a better way 'cause I really want to find Nemean for the skeleton-in-the-cave-south-of-Upover quest.

It's obvious the grotto quest wigs out with an AR active. Oh, well. :D

thps48 provided additional details:

What does that even mean? Could you expand?...

Answers

yak_breeder answered:

There's a chance of getting Nemean on the very highest grotto ranks. So revocate a few more times and look into ones that are lower than normal (about 60s).
0 0

dunno001 answered:

Grottoes go through a series of ranks. The higher ranked grottoes will have the harder bosses, except for the top 2 ranks, which can have any boss. I'd suggest looking at the grotto mechanics guide to determine what attributes you should look for, and what levels would be best to look at for your party and the map level.
0 0