Question from femfatale

Why isn't Cap'n Max Meddlin' giving me what I want?

I have given Cap'n Max Meddlin' WELL over 80 mini medals and he still isn't giving me access to his better stash (i.e. miracle sword). Keep in mind, I have beaten the game, and this is my 2nd playthrough afterwards. If someone could tell me why the cap'n isn't giving up his loot, or if someone could tell me where the merchant in Stornway is that sells the miracle sword that would also be appreciated. Thank you.

yak_breeder answered:

Did you use any mini medal codes? They'll prevent you from getting stuff from him. Otherwise you only get one when you've turned in 32 of them.

You can't buy a miracle sword in Stornway, you either have to hope it's on DQVC or get one from Shogum.
2 0

Answers

Pokegirl answered:

Yes. If you've used cheat codes to get more mini medals/advance what he gives you it might be what's screwing you up. Also-the merchant that sells advanced weapons in Stornway is the younger looking dude with blonde hair in the regular Stornway weapon shop. However, he does not sell Miracle Blades-they are stolen from Shogum. He does sell Falcon Blades though.
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465