Question from kanesmith2

Class quests?

Could someone tell me were i can find the lvl 15 and 40 class quests for mage and priest

Answers

Tensuda answered:

Priest:
Go down the well in Wormwood Creck (town). Its located straight from the entrance. Theres an old man standing there - he handles the priest quests.

Mage:
Sleep at the inn at the bottom floor of the Alltrades abbey once your level 14+ or 39+. Rumours say that if a mage sleeps there, they see fairies. These fairies are the ones who handle the mage quests.
After you choose to rest, a cutscene will play with the fairies, which will ask if you wish to transgress the quest. A signal that the quest can be trangressed is if you can sleep there for free.
1 0

Thief class quests? Answered playingforfun
Once I unlock a class (like sage for example),will I be able to change any char to that class without doing the quest? Answered Teringt
Which class is the best? Answered zackbonder
Class? Answered nibble99
Cant do quests? Answered XXNeoXXXSZ