Question from StormrayX

How do I get low level grotto maps?

I need to get low level maps so I can beat Nemean and Equinox for some quests. How do I get them if my main character is already a high level?

StormrayX provided additional details:

Okay, so what quests are there where people give me low level maps? and as for trading, how the hey do I do that?

Answers

FangedSilver answered:

unless you deleted them, try checking the maps you already have.

Or check some people for quests that give you maps, because they give low level maps. That's all I can think of :|
0 0

WildWesley answered:

1) The highest grade maps have all 12 bosses, so on rare occasions you can find them. You will have to revocate a couple times, have high level maps, and be about lv99 to find reach this quality bracket.
2) Trade with someone who has low level maps
3) Complete your lowest level map, this will reduce the quality, but won't matter if your hero's level is way too high
4) If your character is only high level in 1 vocation, you can raise them to 99 and revocate. Revocating adds 5 to quality, but should reduce the max level factor.
0 0

albelclaw answered:

The King of Stornway gives a map,if you had any lower levels you probably would have done already so idk
0 0

Tgdf8 answered:

Do not listen to fanged silver, the grottoes the quests give you ( except the collapsus one where equinox is) is Lv 1 but when you fight the boss, hes a pain in the but. my 74 ranger has like 450 defence but the boss in that grottos keeps hitting me with 200 damage each time, and he goes twice in one turn, and he uses ice and firebreath more than often and hits me and my party with like 100 hp damage to each of our party's.
0 0

dean1999 answered:

Just fight lower level grotto monsters and it should work.It did for me
0 0

Epicmarcster02 answered:

Keep fighting lvl 1 maps this is what I did
0 0

AnonymousParody answered:

I always start out grotto hunting by zooming to Zere Rocks (or picking the quest up when I'm there) with a special medicine and getting the quest from old Christopher, found on the staircase if you walk straight south from the entrance to the Rocks. In exchange for this special medicine, you will receive a level 1 map, which, for me at least, contains Equinox. The map he drops usually leads to Nemean or Shogum. Happy boss fighting!
0 0