How do I get low level grotto maps?

1. I need to get low level maps so I can beat Nemean and Equinox for some quests. How do I get them if my main character is already a high level?

User Info: StormrayX

StormrayX - 5 years ago
    Okay, so what quests are there where people give me low level maps? and as for trading, how the hey do I do that?

User Info: StormrayX

StormrayX - 5 years ago

1. 1) The highest grade maps have all 12 bosses, so on rare occasions you can find them. You will have to revocate a couple times, have high level maps, and be about lv99 to find reach this quality bracket.
    2) Trade with someone who has low level maps
    3) Complete your lowest level map, this will reduce the quality, but won't matter if your hero's level is way too high
    4) If your character is only high level in 1 vocation, you can raise them to 99 and revocate. Revocating adds 5 to quality, but should reduce the max level factor.

User Info: WildWesley

WildWesley (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. unless you deleted them, try checking the maps you already have.

Or check some people for quests that give you maps, because they give low level maps. That's all I can think of :|

User Info: FangedSilver

FangedSilver - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The King of Stornway gives a map,if you had any lower levels you probably would have done already so idk

User Info: albelclaw

albelclaw - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Do not listen to fanged silver, the grottoes the quests give you ( except the collapsus one where equinox is) is Lv 1 but when you fight the boss, hes a pain in the but. my 74 ranger has like 450 defence but the boss in that grottos keeps hitting me with 200 damage each time, and he goes twice in one turn, and he uses ice and firebreath more than often and hits me and my party with like 100 hp damage to each of our party's.

User Info: Tgdf8

Tgdf8 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Just fight lower level grotto monsters and it should work.It did for me

User Info: dean1999

dean1999 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Keep fighting lvl 1 maps this is what I did

User Info: Epicmarcster02

Epicmarcster02 - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. I always start out grotto hunting by zooming to Zere Rocks (or picking the quest up when I'm there) with a special medicine and getting the quest from old Christopher, found on the staircase if you walk straight south from the entrance to the Rocks. In exchange for this special medicine, you will receive a level 1 map, which, for me at least, contains Equinox. The map he drops usually leads to Nemean or Shogum. Happy boss fighting!

User Info: AnonymousParody

AnonymousParody - 2 years ago 0 0