Question from 99shadow99

Is this real,or fake?

I was watching youtube vids,and found this:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ay_X0fUtc&feature=related

Are those wings real?
Or is this a cheat?
And if they are real,what costume it is?

Tekkaman_James answered:

While I wish it weren't so, there is no legitimate way to get your wings back. From what I've gathered on the boards, in the beginning of the game you are considered to be the "Celestrian Class", an invisible and unobtainable class that is only designed for the beginning of the game before the main story begins. I've heard tell that there are GameShark codes that will change you back into the Celestrian Class, thus regaining your wings. However, doing so will cause the game to glitch when you gain a level or try to change classes or equipment.

So, if you did use this code, you'd want to already be Level 99 in all the classes you want and already be wearing the gear you want to wear. Of course, there's no telling what other factors might not react well to your main character being a Celestrian Class, so I'd probably avoid using it as you'd probably corrupt your game save.
2 0

Answers

mudkipchow answered:

I dont think its real unless she bought it at the DQVC ,but i bought like three halos there for 24,000g but there not selling it this month. Sorry they might sell it later at 2011.
0 0

How do I beat the REAL Levathian? Answered carlxx3
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Unanswered GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465