Question from XXNeoXXXSZ

Cant do quests?

I recently beat corvus 2nd form and beat the regalur game after that i went to port laffen(cant remeber how to spell)it said im busy even tho i didnt do anything yet

annihilator127 answered:

You can only have eight 'open' quests (that's what I call one that is not cleared) at a time. You can cancel your acceptance of a quest in the quest list (under Battle Records), then go back to whoever gave it to you to try it again later. Or just clear it.
2 0

Answers

rh3ia answered:

If you have an un-nessasary quest, go to your battle records, then click on quests.Then undo your acceptance of it.Or you could always complete a quest on your list.Then go back to port Llaffain, and try again
1 0

BWBtehawezome answered:

I know you said you've not done any, but check. You might have accepted a quest and forgotten.
1 0

How many quests are there all together? Answered sixthsage
DLC Quests? Answered Crazed_kid
Download (all) old quests? Answered LMSfreak
Class quests? Open kanesmith2
Downloadable quests? Open chimera_hunterx