Question from kenzzo13

How do I beat (shogun)?

I realy need to lv up to beat goresby purvvis so i need to beat shogun (boss in a grroto).Please help me.

Tekkaman_James answered:

Heavy hitters should obviously focus on dishing out damage. Priests should focus on spamming Multiheal (assuming you have it) every turn. Mages/Sages should focus on Dark spells (Zam, Kazam, Zammle, Kazammle) as Shogum is weak to Dark magic. Armamentalists should use Dark Fource on your heavy hitters to boost their damage. Try not to focus too much on buffs as Shogum loves to cast Disruptive Wave and cancel them out.

Additionally, if/when he summons a King Cureslime, you HAVE to make killing it your #1 priority. Have your characters that go before the enemy use their most damaging attacks to take that KCS out before it has time to cast OmniHeal and ruin your day. It is also weak to Dark magic, so keep that in mind.

If you're able to stay on the offensive, Shogum shouldn't pose much of a challenge and should only really be able to summon one King Cureslime before you finish them both off. Good luck!
2 0

blazingboy116 answered:

If u want to lvl up just have a spear with thunder thrust or something itll critical hit if it hits.and liquid metal slimes are found in the blowhole train there thats how i made it and beat the game.and u need 58 on spears i think to get that move >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^up there and have vanish on you or use holy water so they wont run away and seep thru the walls,thats what happened to me often -_-
0 1

albelclaw answered:

Adding to what blazing said,skills like metalicker,metal slash,and flailing nails(boomerang,sword,and claws in that order)are good for killing metal slimes.The seep through the wall thing, you dont need to have holy water or vanish you just need to turn around if they see you and they wont disappear.

As for Shogum, I would need to see your party but use stuff like falcon slash with the falcon blade,hardclaw and try using a paladin for his Knight Watch coup de grace
0 0

What levels should I have to beat (Shogun)? Answered epb45
How do I beat the samurai cat? Answered BurliniNL
How do I beat (Tyrantula)? Answered 2wingedangel
How do I beat Equinox? Answered shrooboid313
How do I beat Godwyn? Answered SilverStar44