Which is better a ranger or a paladin?

1. I am a lv42 paladin and i am wondering if the ranger class is better.Please help me. PS:if there is a class which is better than a ranger please say me how to get it.

User Info: kenzzo13

kenzzo13 - 5 years ago

1. In my opinion paladin is better cause of its defenses.im not really sure about ranger havent really trained one yet. i would know all other classes since i trained some of them (not all). the luminary one is hard to get so and i never got to train it yet and you really need a paladin for the last boss like seriously need a paladin a high lvl.so yeah the paladin is better in my opinion of course.

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Paladin hands own. the ranger is a class based more on deftness than resilience. The paladin is a defensive class that will last far longer than a ranger would though it is slower than the ranger. Speed can be easily made up for with an agility ring, meteor bracer, or the Mercury Prize (recommended).

However, the choice is yours.

Good Luck!

User Info: BlackWind22

BlackWind22 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I have used both and I think the ranger is. When you can first get it is horrible. When you get to batsureg it basiccly says tells you to use a ranger! the paladin just doesnt use very good weapons.

User Info: Trigger_Monkey

Trigger_Monkey - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Paladin, deftness is too unreliable in this game and even so, there are a few skills that increase dodge and block rates anyways. as for the weapons limitation, weapon specializations dont really matter in this game since getting a weapon level to 100 makes the character be able to use the weapon anywhere (Paladin with hypernova sword... mmm)

User Info: hilksta

hilksta - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. If your struck between the 2 vocations I would highly recommend being a paladin.i have a level 99 paladin who is also a level 99 warrior and level 99 Gladiator and has the best attack and Defence out of all my party members and as he is a paladin his coup de grace is a knight watch which makes him take no damage for 3-4 turns so it is good to do forbearance (whipping boy which protects the whole party)So it gives your party members a good chance to heal or attack whilst there being protected.As well as that the weapons a paladin has are ok except for the hammer which I highly recommend to start with.I would recommend maxing your skill points out on either:Axe,Hammer,Sword,Bow or Spear

User Info: Orgodemir

Orgodemir - 10 months ago 0 0