How do I solve (elementary training)?

1. I am trying to kill the metal slime but it keeps fleeing .PS:I tried holy water but it didnt worked.Please help.

User Info: kenzzo13

kenzzo13 - 5 years ago

1. I dropped of two of my characters at Patty's and made 2 new ones. I then switched my Hero to a different Level 1 class. I also made my Warrior learn Wizard Ward by switching to a Mage, putting 8 Skill points in spellcraft and then switching back to a Warrior. I killed of my Hero and the 2 new characters, leaving the Warrior the only one left. I unequiped everything off her except a copper sword. When I finally found a metal slime, If I was lucky, It didn't run for enough turns that I could set up Wizard Ward and kill it with Metal Slash. It took A few tries through
    Hope I helped!

User Info: dragonsakura22

dragonsakura22 - 5 years ago 1 0

1. You can try to use Snooze, but Metal Slimes doesn't react to magic. This is what I did: I let my warrior use Metal Slash, while my Mage used "Wizard Ward". After this my warrior just defended, and I let my mage do the final blow, he had to take even 1-2 hp. It was easy for me :) Good Luck!

User Info: veggam

veggam - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. The best you can do might be to switch to lower leveled classes, since Wizard Ward is a skill not a spell, and they tend to be a little less flighty around weak characters.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. I just kept trying and eventually I got 2 who didn't run away.

User Info: Requiem_Blade

Requiem_Blade - 5 years ago 0 0