Question from veggam

What is best for my team?

My currently team is:
Warrior lvl 36 - Sword Skill
Martial Artist lvl 34 - Claw Skill
Mage lvl 34 - Wand Skill
Priest lvl 34 - Spear Skill

I have done the Gladiator, Paladin and Armamentalist quest, and I really want a gladiator and a paladin, but I don't know which of my currrently characters I have to which out. Please, need suggestions and help!

This is what i think i have to do:
Character 1: Hero:
I have to which my warrior for a gladiator. But I have a problem. Everyone says that Axe is best for a gladiator. Is it good if a gladiator use swords, if the sword skill is maxed? But i want to use axe if i change, but then i waste my sword skill points :( What should i do?
Character 2:
It's a Martial Artist. I love that one, and I love the ability move called Hard Claws. I think I keep her. Any suggestions of what I should do with this one?
Character 3:
It's a mage. Until now i have put all the skill points into wand. But i have searched around, and allot of peoples says that a Sage is better than a mage. Should I which into a Sage? A sage can equip a Wand, so i'll keep my skill points. But which skill should I put skill points into after after I have changed vocation?
Character 4:
It's a Priest. She's my healer. I really don't know what to do with this one. Should I keep her, or change her into a paladin? She is equipped with a Spear, so if i change into a Paladin i'll keep my skill points.

BUT NOW I DON'T HAVE A HEALER! I know that a Sage has the ability to revive a fallen teammate, but it doesn't have the ability to heal? Is this right? Any suggestions?!

rh3ia answered:

If you hero turns into a Paladin, they get another pixie/fairy friend called Bombax. He's nice. And they learn buff, kabuff, heal, midheal and magic barrier. And if your gladiator get's maxed out axes, trust me they are VERY powerful. Keep your MA because if you get the ultamate claw skill frow Klawus in Swindipples academy, called Hand of God, tention it up to 100 in a boss. It does un-real damage.And that is very good. Keep your mage as when they are lvl 48 they learn kaboom, which is the most powerful of the boom spells.(bang, boom, kaboom)
2 0

Answers

patrickm2 answered:

Actually, a MAGE ( Not the sage-sorry :( .) can :

1) Heal with it's ability called wizard ward.

2) Use a HUGE range of attacks and spells, causing problems with any boss.

3) Equip a wand, knife, whip, and shield.

So, a MAGE is sort of better than a SAGE.
1 1

veggam answered:

So I should keep my mage? OK! But what about the rest of my team?
1 0

patrickm2 answered:

Well, OK, so keep the mage AND the priest, as both have great uses.

As for the Martial Artist, change her to a thief, who can deliver great attacks aswell as awesome agility,(Like a Martial Artist), while both being able to dodge attacks more often, AND are able to steal items from monsters with the skill "Half inch"; not to mention it's coupe de grace, "Itemised Kill", which guarantees loot from the enemy.

And as for the warrior, easy.
Either:

1. Switch to a gladiator if you like the way your attack is HUGE, but your speed is very low.

Or.....

2.Switch to a paladin, (I've never done this before, so give it a try !!!) I did this quest, so I know that they can control souls or something...

So, put your mage and priest in the inn, change your Martial artist to a thief, and change your warrior to either a gladiator or paladin, and start training !!!

P.S. Sorry, it isn't called wizard ward, its called Caduceus.(Mage's healing spell)

P.P.S Bring lots of MAGIC water with you for your priest and mage (Not to be confused with HOLY water, which makes wild creatures not notice you)

Hope I helped !!!

-Patrick
1 1

patrickm2 answered:

As for skill points, you gain more if you level up in a new vocation anyways, so don't worry about skill points, trust me !!!
1 1

patrickm2 answered:

Haha !!!
I just plused one (+1) on your answer thing !!!
Oops !!!
1 1

veggam answered:

Thx! I think i finally understand what to do now :)
1 0

Team help/rate my team? Open etwdog
Advice on Team. Is the team below okay? Answered reshiramluva201
Help with team? Answered shadowpenguin1
Team help? Answered kanesmith2
How is my team? Open Ami_Mercury