Question from JohanTheMonster

Where do i go to find the seventh fygg??? And how to i get it???

Ooooookay!!! I have 6 fyggs and i don't know how to beat wormwood creek. I'm just trapped there! Nothing to do!!! I don't know where the seventh fygg is located. Can anyone help me??

JohanTheMonster provided additional details:

okay. (gatta go get my DS) Alltrades Abbey, Porth Llaffan, Swinedimples Academy, Batsureg, Gleeba, and i think the last one is Bloomingdale. i counted 6. where is the last one??? i dont know where to go now. i dont know what to make of wormwood creek

i only know Zere. is there a difference between Zere and Zere Rocks? Where is Zere Rocks?

OMG!! FOR REAL???? (gatta go get my DS) 8) now i can do somethin!!!! thanks dude!!!!!!!! ( i use chimera wings alot in the game cus im too lazy to walk to the places) :3 thanks again. ill come back if i need help after that part

:D gatta love that theme song ey?

:( they have it in dragon quest monsters joker. i didnt think they would have it in this game... i feel slow now.. :P been wastin my money buyin chimera wings....ima start zoomin. hey, the boss is in the last room of bowlow or somethin like that right??? what is the monster???? a dragon???

:3 the people in wormwood creek talk to me now. :P that ghost lady scares me

lolz i feel bad for her too!!! how did she die. what level were your people when you beat up the boss for bowlow thingy??? :P where did that ghost lady's guy go??

:P wait.. who killed her??? o.o was it corvus?!?!? :P when did they fall in love?? ;_; why did aquila betray me?!?!? :P im almost level 40. the martial artist are awesome in the game. :P where are you stuck at?? ( not that i can help chu... i just wanna know.... :D)

soldiers??? how bogus. :p that's stupid, angel people and normal people lovin each other? ;_; A...Aquila d-d-dies!?!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! AQUILLLAAAA!!!!! Martial artists= bad ass

:( i know.... i saw him die... (lamest.... death.... everrrrr) i killed the king and found out Corvus was the bad guy!!! do i really have to beat him up?!!??!?! is he really strong??? im only level 44!!!

:P lolz wanna know something funny??? when i went to Gleeba, instead of going directly into the palace of that lady, i decided to talk to the guards that stand outside the place. he was like "this palace is full of all girls, i hope that isnt a problem for you" and then i was like.... "wtf???" and he was like "oh... i see you are a girl... my bad..." made me mad....lolz

:( aw man... i wish i could just kill him and then it's just like a big happy ending....Hey, ever heard of the game love plus???

:P i know. it sounds stupid. it some game for horny ass Asians. you have like... 2 or 3 different girl friends and like... you "play" with them... there is another one called tokimeki memorial :) and it for girls~~~ (but pretty much the same as love plus)... i want that game >.<

^.^ hehehehe. games like those make me feel funny ( Dont think wrong)

blazingboy116 answered:

Lol i had to travel alot in the game just to find where zere rocks is close to and its at the heights of loneliness near bloomingdale. when youre just outside of bloomingdale follow the path to the next area (not the cave north of bloomingdale).just follow the path and then head up and youll see a sign go to the right path
0 0

Answers

blazingboy116 answered:

Where did you get the figs? i think i would know where to get the 7th if u tell whered you get all 6
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

lokay did you get the one In zere rocks?
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Okay*
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

I dont know what you do in wormwood creek i already finished mine so i forgot so much already i just remember a bit
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Yes theres a difference between them zere rocks is made of rocks and looks like zere and zere is only a town and ill look (lemme get my ds) i forgot thats why
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Lol XD
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Oh and why dont you just use zoom? the main character should have it if u dont then i dunno
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

I forgot the boss but i think its easy (well for me it was) and lol the ghost i felt bad for it XD
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

She was killed with her grandfather after she made corvus fall alseep and is now trapped somewhere and about lvl 40 i think i 4got
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Soldiers killed her.they fell in love when they met.aquila didnt betray you dont worry (but if u want to know he dies).lol yeah i have one in my party.and im not stuck in the game im just finishing random quests i didnt finish
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Lol he dies trying to save you or he just got stabbed because aquila tries to trick him so he could kill the king or something
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Hahahah and yes hes really strong
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Love plus?
0 0

blazingboy116 answered:

Hahaha lol
0 0

Fygg or not? Answered JOELSDLR
Where do I get the 7th fygg? Answered Lordluxion
How do I get to zere rocks to get the 7th fygg? Answered Buisnessboy
Where can I find the Oh-No Bow? Answered toxic1212
Where can I find a LMS? Answered o2awesome