Where do i go to find the seventh fygg??? And how to i get it???

1. Ooooookay!!! I have 6 fyggs and i don't know how to beat wormwood creek. I'm just trapped there! Nothing to do!!! I don't know where the seventh fygg is located. Can anyone help me??

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    okay. (gatta go get my DS) Alltrades Abbey, Porth Llaffan, Swinedimples Academy, Batsureg, Gleeba, and i think the last one is Bloomingdale. i counted 6. where is the last one??? i dont know where to go now. i dont know what to make of wormwood creek

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    i only know Zere. is there a difference between Zere and Zere Rocks? Where is Zere Rocks?

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    OMG!! FOR REAL???? (gatta go get my DS) 8) now i can do somethin!!!! thanks dude!!!!!!!! ( i use chimera wings alot in the game cus im too lazy to walk to the places) :3 thanks again. ill come back if i need help after that part

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :D gatta love that theme song ey?

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :( they have it in dragon quest monsters joker. i didnt think they would have it in this game... i feel slow now.. :P been wastin my money buyin chimera wings....ima start zoomin. hey, the boss is in the last room of bowlow or somethin like that right??? what is the monster???? a dragon???

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :3 the people in wormwood creek talk to me now. :P that ghost lady scares me

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    lolz i feel bad for her too!!! how did she die. what level were your people when you beat up the boss for bowlow thingy??? :P where did that ghost lady's guy go??

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :P wait.. who killed her??? o.o was it corvus?!?!? :P when did they fall in love?? ;_; why did aquila betray me?!?!? :P im almost level 40. the martial artist are awesome in the game. :P where are you stuck at?? ( not that i can help chu... i just wanna know.... :D)

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    soldiers??? how bogus. :p that's stupid, angel people and normal people lovin each other? ;_; A...Aquila d-d-dies!?!?!? NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! AQUILLLAAAA!!!!! Martial artists= bad ass

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :( i know.... i saw him die... (lamest.... death.... everrrrr) i killed the king and found out Corvus was the bad guy!!! do i really have to beat him up?!!??!?! is he really strong??? im only level 44!!!

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :P lolz wanna know something funny??? when i went to Gleeba, instead of going directly into the palace of that lady, i decided to talk to the guards that stand outside the place. he was like "this palace is full of all girls, i hope that isnt a problem for you" and then i was like.... "wtf???" and he was like "oh... i see you are a girl... my bad..." made me mad....lolz

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :( aw man... i wish i could just kill him and then it's just like a big happy ending....Hey, ever heard of the game love plus???

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :P i know. it sounds stupid. it some game for horny ass Asians. you have like... 2 or 3 different girl friends and like... you "play" with them... there is another one called tokimeki memorial :) and it for girls~~~ (but pretty much the same as love plus)... i want that game >.<

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    ^.^ hehehehe. games like those make me feel funny ( Dont think wrong)

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago

1. Lol i had to travel alot in the game just to find where zere rocks is close to and its at the heights of loneliness near bloomingdale. when youre just outside of bloomingdale follow the path to the next area (not the cave north of bloomingdale).just follow the path and then head up and youll see a sign go to the right path

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Where did you get the figs? i think i would know where to get the 7th if u tell whered you get all 6

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. lokay did you get the one In zere rocks?

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Okay*

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I dont know what you do in wormwood creek i already finished mine so i forgot so much already i just remember a bit

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes theres a difference between them zere rocks is made of rocks and looks like zere and zere is only a town and ill look (lemme get my ds) i forgot thats why

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. Lol XD

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. Oh and why dont you just use zoom? the main character should have it if u dont then i dunno

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. I forgot the boss but i think its easy (well for me it was) and lol the ghost i felt bad for it XD

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. She was killed with her grandfather after she made corvus fall alseep and is now trapped somewhere and about lvl 40 i think i 4got

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. Soldiers killed her.they fell in love when they met.aquila didnt betray you dont worry (but if u want to know he dies).lol yeah i have one in my party.and im not stuck in the game im just finishing random quests i didnt finish

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. Lol he dies trying to save you or he just got stabbed because aquila tries to trick him so he could kill the king or something

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Hahahah and yes hes really strong

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. Love plus?

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0
  14. Hahaha lol

User Info: blazingboy116

blazingboy116 - 5 years ago 0 0