Question from LMSfreak

How do I solve (quest 155)?

how do i get the christmas cake for quest 155?

i tried the DQVC shop, and there was nothing available there...

the same went for the regular birthday cakes (and poppers), but luckily the guests at the inn gave me plenty..

did i miss out? or is there some way to clear this quest?
PS- i did visit the DQVC between christmas and new year

From: Immature_Sage 4 years ago

To solve the quest you need a Christmas cake and that sweet treat can only be found in the DQVC store, you are right on those terms. However, the majority of Christmas Cakes were sold during the 2 weeks BEFORE Christmas Day. Very few were sold during the time between the week between Christmas and New Year.

You still have a chance of getting one because during this week (the seventh through the fourteenth) DQVC will offer ALL the DQVC exclusives (Christmas Cake included) that it has to offer.

If you cannon obtain it during this week, you might be out of luck unless you have a friend that can give you a spare (assuming that it can be handed down from one player to the next) or the next sale can provide.