Can a martial artist become a ranger?

1. I don't think they can, but I'm a martial artist now, and want to become a ranger. I need Toxic Dagger, what is that? Can I use it if I'm a martial artist? Please answer! =D

User Info: furby66

furby66 - 5 years ago

1. Do you have more than one character?

If so, check if one of them has Knife as a weapon skill set. Put 3 points into that and you'll have a character with Toxic Dagger. The quest does not require a specific character finish it to access ranger. It's a one time quest that you can use anyone in your party to finish it. Once complete anyone can become a ranger by going back to Alltrade's Abbey.

User Info: ignasia7

ignasia7 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. OR, if you're doing the game solo, change your vocation to someone that can use a knife, such as the Thief vocation. (I think it's rogue in America, however)

Then just level up in that vocation and use toxic dagger.

User Info: BWBtehawezome

BWBtehawezome - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Just change to thief, mage, or any other vocation that uses daggers. While using skill points, the dagger weapon path has Toxic Dagger for three skill points.

User Info: CheatGuru

CheatGuru - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. If you like the martial artist skillsets, such as focus or fistcuffs, you can put 100 points into each before you change vocations after completing the quest. Use a Vocation that can use a knife and gain the skill toxic dagger, do as the quest says and ranger will unlock. To combine them would be to raise the focus skillset and mix it with the ranger.

User Info: Enkaiichi

Enkaiichi - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Yes. ANY character can change to ANY vocation. (As long as you've beaten the Alltrades Abbey part of the game. That's how you unlock the ability to change vocations xD)

User Info: To4oo4

To4oo4 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. You get toxic dagger by investing 3 points into knife. It doesn't matter who has the skill, so long as they kill the chimeras. After you complete the quest, go to Altrades Abbey and change vocation.

User Info: ja2d

ja2d - 2 years ago 0 0