Question from JohanTheMonster

Anything else i should know about???

are there any other places that are hidden or secret that i cant normally get to? (as in like special caves or secret towns). im not looking for like treasure map places or like the normal towns im looking for the places i cant get to using normal routes. if there are any cheats please tell. Thanks!!!

JohanTheMonster provided additional details:

:3 Could you tell me more?!?!?!?!?!?

:/ I still dont get where you are talking about... i find no hidden caves anywhere. give me more of a description?

>.< im on like the last level of the game! (i guess... idk.. didnt pass the game yet) and like.. Corvus turned into the big monster man guy so i probably uncovered alot of unknown secret places without knowing. would there be any more at this point?

:( my team is level 47 (me and my martial artist) 46 (my priest guy) and 45 (my mage girl). will that be enough to beat Mr. Monster Man Corvus? how would i take over the starlight express??? after beating Evil Man Corvus??? >.< i wanna find those hidden caves!!!!

:O oooooh!!!! that's cool!!!! i gatta get my team to at least 47 now. who is Jona??? i really don't remember her!!!!!! is she from that water place???? where the girl's dad turned to the fishy??? i'm not sure!!! WHO IS JONA???

:/ oh.... well i beat Evil Man Corvus and i already talked to Jona and got the quest.... i talked the ghost too... idk what im doing... :( the ending of the game made me sad!!!! all my peeps turned into stars!!! EVEN EVIL MAN CORVUS AND HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!.... >.< idk what i should do now...

wicket123456789 answered:

Ok north west of Angel Fall you will need the starlight express to get there
south of upover
and lonley coast is hard to tell were it is hope this help but there are still more
0 0

Answers

wicket123456789 answered:

There are no secret towns that i now of as for the caves there are tons of them
0 0

wicket123456789 answered:

Well theres one in Angel Falls area and in Wyrmtail and one more on Lonely Coast just explore you map and you should find more
0 0

wicket123456789 answered:

No first beet the game then you can get to them but you will need to take controle of the stralight express to get them
0 0

wicket123456789 answered:

It should be i beat him with a team of 47s to get the starlight express you need to go back to jona if you remember were she is talk to here after you talk to here sleep in the inn go out side talk to the ghost say no when given the chance then follow the steps fight a boss eat a fygg then youl get it back
0 0

wicket123456789 answered:

Yes she is that one
0 0

How do I beat Tyrantula? Open BennyBoodna
Where can I find Blighten Rock? Open GodDammitRoss
How to get thirty tags with one game? Unanswered Katniss_lv_DQIX
Baramos Strategies please help? :( Open dragokiller321
I need halpbeating Godwyn? (both forms) Open DragonLord465