Anything else i should know about???

1. are there any other places that are hidden or secret that i cant normally get to? (as in like special caves or secret towns). im not looking for like treasure map places or like the normal towns im looking for the places i cant get to using normal routes. if there are any cheats please tell. Thanks!!!

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :3 Could you tell me more?!?!?!?!?!?

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :/ I still dont get where you are talking about... i find no hidden caves anywhere. give me more of a description?

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    >.< im on like the last level of the game! (i guess... idk.. didnt pass the game yet) and like.. Corvus turned into the big monster man guy so i probably uncovered alot of unknown secret places without knowing. would there be any more at this point?

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :( my team is level 47 (me and my martial artist) 46 (my priest guy) and 45 (my mage girl). will that be enough to beat Mr. Monster Man Corvus? how would i take over the starlight express??? after beating Evil Man Corvus??? >.< i wanna find those hidden caves!!!!

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :O oooooh!!!! that's cool!!!! i gatta get my team to at least 47 now. who is Jona??? i really don't remember her!!!!!! is she from that water place???? where the girl's dad turned to the fishy??? i'm not sure!!! WHO IS JONA???

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago
    :/ oh.... well i beat Evil Man Corvus and i already talked to Jona and got the quest.... i talked the ghost too... idk what im doing... :( the ending of the game made me sad!!!! all my peeps turned into stars!!! EVEN EVIL MAN CORVUS AND HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!.... >.< idk what i should do now...

User Info: JohanTheMonster

JohanTheMonster - 5 years ago

1. Ok north west of Angel Fall you will need the starlight express to get there
    south of upover
    and lonley coast is hard to tell were it is hope this help but there are still more

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. There are no secret towns that i now of as for the caves there are tons of them

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Well theres one in Angel Falls area and in Wyrmtail and one more on Lonely Coast just explore you map and you should find more

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. No first beet the game then you can get to them but you will need to take controle of the stralight express to get them

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. It should be i beat him with a team of 47s to get the starlight express you need to go back to jona if you remember were she is talk to here after you talk to here sleep in the inn go out side talk to the ghost say no when given the chance then follow the steps fight a boss eat a fygg then youl get it back

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Yes she is that one

User Info: wicket123456789

wicket123456789 - 5 years ago 0 0