Question from lapris4

How do I beat gadrogo on bowhole lv 4?

I keep on gettin beaten by the monster at the bottem of bowhole on the way to upover
my team are:

ross: [main] minstrel lv 31 hp 187 mp 92
fleur: martial artist lv 32 hp 187 mp 13
sam: warrior lv 32 hp 198 mp 30
evan: mage lv 29 hp 124 mp 116

i have bought the best weapons and armour the shops had

please help

rh3ia answered:

I defeated Gadrongo with all my people in the late 30's and early 40's. these where my stats:

Rheia (hero) paladin lvl 37
Susiee gladiator lvl 37
Yuki marshal artist lvl 41
julette minstrel lvl 43 ( OK, you got me out. I cheated a bit by having my best friend help me through multiplayer.)

and I defeated him first time. P.S. on my stats I'm sorry about me not putting my HP or MP on there.................. but I have only just finished the game, so I forgot. P.S.S.YOU DON'T NEED A PRIEST. I tell everyone that they are just a total waste of space.I completed the game with the only healing spells heal and midheal!!!!!!!!!!
1 1

Answers

yoshismile answered:

First of all change your mains job minstrels are fail .
Second you need a priest they are way better healers then items and minstrels.
Last keep maxing out your martial artists tension for max damage.
0 3

wicket123456789 answered:

No keep your main a minstrel you will need it and the healing powers but it would be good to get a priest and if you keep maxing out your martial artists tensions then you will have two people not hiting him that could be bad
0 2

mudkipchow answered:

First you have the right levels (thats the levels i beated king godwyn p.s. Hacks sucks so dont use that.)
You should alchemise your items like for dragon claws you should change it to fire claws.
You should have a gladiator (There great for attack) It's just my opinion.
You need atleast a healer minsterls are ok but a priest and a sage are better at healing (sage you should get at the near end so I decide to use a priest.
Having a warrior is great using whipping boy to anyone about to die so mostly add defence to the warrior.
Martial artist should keep adding tension and add power to a lot (double up, oomph, etc;)
The mage should be switched with the priest but its ok if you wanna keep the mage.
You are in the right place (The Bowhole) so you should atleast train Liquid Metal Slimes live there so they give 40,000 for one person, 20,000 for 2 people, well you get it.
The mage should be changed into a priest or mage knight (armentalist) sorry for the spelling.
1 0

CrazyKillar answered:

Change your martial artist to a priest.
Start grinding the liquid metal slimes in the bowhole to about lvl 40.
Then it should be easy enough for you.
0 2

boxdemon answered:

No Minstrels are pretty good and get at least to level 35-38 but don't worry about your mage make him use frizzle or kasap if you get or have those spells. I did that without healing and still won.
0 0

DQ9_beast_13 answered:

I beat him with armamentalist.lvl 25 gladiator lvl 25 martial artist lvl 27 and priest lvl 27 but you should change ur mage and minstrel
0 0

Bowhole? Answered delozelo
Wormwood???Bowhole??? Answered rh3ia
Where is the Bowhole? (possible spoilers) Answered TsugaruMJS
How do I beat Nodoph? Answered LotosRevenge
How do I beat the cat samarui? Answered whotheman06