Question from Faust985

Where to spend a lot of money usefull after the post game ?

hello guys. my highest character at the moment is lv 72. The point is I have already looked at the secretshop and stormway's new shop. next to that The chronocrystal item is no use for me at the monent. So I seeking another secretshop or a place where I can spend my money usefull for : gears or rare alchemy items. Can anybody help me with This ?

Immature_Sage answered:

If you seek to acquire more items via a shop, now is the time to go every single day to the DQCV store. They have started to offer some very rare and unique equipment that makes treasure hunts easy and filling you wardrobe and arsenal with some very good items. It is also the right time to delve in the alchemy business because there is where you will find the games best equipment. The best part of it all is that ALL of these things cost oodles of money, hope you saved up!

Here is where the money business comes in, the best and rarest of the stuff have costs from 15,000 to 24,000. The rarest alchemy ingredients cost from 1,500 to 5,000 a piece.

You mentioned the chronocrystals, correct? They are alchemy ingredients used to make agates of evolution, vital ingredient in ALL the best and ultimate recipes.
0 0

Is it better to finish Quests during the game or wait until post-game? Answered jbl8199
post game S.F.E? Answered powerserge27
Observatory Post game? Answered Crazed_kid
How do i get starflight express post game? Open powerserge27
How do I beat Llevithian Post-Game? Answered LanLan12345