Does buffing do anything after seed farming?

1. Right now I am farming strength seeds with the map method. Once I have everyone's strength up to around 800, the equipment bonuses will put their Attack at 999. At this point, does Gritty Ditty increase the attack power still further in a battle, or does that skill only raise the attack power to a maximum of 999?

I guess what I am really asking is if I should waste any turns using that skill anymore? Same goes for defense seeds. When I have everyone's resistance, (+armor bonuses to achieve 999 defense), will Kabuff mean anything any more? Or will it reduce damage still further, even with a base 999 defense stat?

User Info: Altrus02

Altrus02 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Once you have the strength stat maxed, you DO NOT boost with the gritty ditty because your str/atk cannot go over 999. In other words, once your str is maxed, gritty ditty is useless to you.
    But be careful, because ive heard the (not 100 percent sure on this) that your game will glitch if you go over 999 atk/str. Same answer with kabuff.

User Info: silvadude12

silvadude12 - 5 years ago 0 0