When you beat Corvus, and the game, can you fight him again?

1. I finished the game on the 6TH of Jan 2011, and on you-tube, it seems that some people have defeated the final boss more than once. I really also need to lvl up my 'Sage in training'. She WAS a MA with maxed out claws and focus, and just today she learnt Caster Sugar. She is lvl 32.
    My other characters are:

Rheia (female hero) Paladin lvl 93 (wow only 6 more lvl's and she's 99!) maxed out spear, virtue, ruggedness and fourse.

Yuki (female) Sage lvl 32 (this is the one in training) maxed out claw, focus and ruggedness.

Susiee (female) Gladiator lvl 82 maxed out axe and guts.

Watson (male) Mage lvl 80 maxed out knife.

P.S. I HATE swords!
    P.S.S. I HATE priests!
    P.S.S.S. I'm training my sage to learn kazing, just in-case a battle goes a little hairy and my Glad dies.

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia - 5 years ago
    pokegirl, I train at slime hill every day, and I do know what Dhoulglmas looks like and it was defenetly not not him. also,if you know what lvl grottos King Metals haunt, I would be really happy. My highest lvl grotto is 71.

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia - 5 years ago
    Well, never mind I just only defeated him again!

User Info: rh3ia

rh3ia - 5 years ago

1. Metal King Slimes appear in Caves grottos as a rank 10 Monster (which translates to starting at the very least with a Silver quality around level 40, 13+ floors). They also appear in Water grottos as a rank 8 Monster (which means starting at Copper quality, level 40, on the 5-8 floors.) Past those ranks they stop appearing.
    Then again, I was thinking about it, and post game you can go back to the Realm of the Mighty. Maybe you can fight Corvus again? Heck if I know, I wouldn't want to.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

1. As far as I know, you cannot fight Corvus again. About the only thing I can think of was that they were fighting the somewhat similar looking Dhoulmagus.
    As for leveling, you now (if you have the SFE) have access to a place colliquially called Slime Hill, just outside of Angel Falls, where several Slime enemies, including Metal Slimes, Metal Medleys, and Liquid Metal Slimes appear. Or you could do grotto runs until you get one with Metal King Slimes.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1