Question from Celestial_Might

Best Estark Strategy?

I have a Estark map, I know his moves at lvl 1 (disruptive wave at lvl 1!) and I want to know a simple strategy to beat him, unless Tension burst, falcon brigade, and critical turtles are the only ones?

Celestial_Might provided additional details:

I have a sage, paladin, gladiator, and priest

Answers

Tweekscute answered:

Raising your stats works, since Estark rarely uses the wave. Try not to let him keep you from attacking, and have your sage (You'll NEED one) holding the shield scroll, in case he decides to go for a SPLAT.
2 2

LMSfreak answered:

use Funereal Force with the Armamentalist scroll...

the gritty ditty ability, and all 4 of your party members with the Stardust sword (or a better version of it)
2 3

albelclaw answered:

Use Magic Mirror/Bounce/Mirror armour/Capoptric armor so when he kabooms he slams himself with about 500 points of damage and kafrizzle around 250. Use Funereal Fource and Oomph/Gritty Dritty/Double up(Or whatever the very risky stance move is called) although I don't recommend Double Up. If your Paladin has lots of hp and good defence you could just use Magic Mirror on him/her and Forbearence as he mainly uses kaboom
1 0

bengra08 answered:

3 turns should do the trick with 2 Gladiators, 1 Paladin and Sage equipped with Swords
1. Gritty Ditty for Sage, Funeral Fource for Paladin with Armamentalist Album, Falcon Slash for 2 Gladiators
2. Falcon Slash all Four of them
3. Falcon Slash all Four of them. Done!
*Note: He won't use distruptive way that turn but sometimes he hits critical attacks so be sure that no one will got one hit KO.
1 1

kobra678 answered:

Actually the ideal team is 2 gladiators(omni sheild masters) priest and sage. equiped an uber falcon blade
if you dont want to change vocations then my strategy is use funeral fource on all party members
use magic mirror (sheild skill lvl 40) with everyone
use falcon slash and keep using that
if you have twocus pocus then use it on your priest
have you preist use multi heal every turn
0 1

guydude21 answered:

I did it with a level 89 sage, level 99 thief, level 99 warrior and a level 99 m. artist. sage uses muiti-heal warrior uses falcon slash with falcon blade thief uses twocus pocus m. artist uses falcon slash with omnivolcalsional sword master and falcon blade or tension boost + falcon slash. also for the thief you can make him a omnivolcalsional sheid master
0 0