Item respawn times?

1. I was just wondering if there is a guide anywheres that tells how long it takes for each item to respawn.

Also does standing idle progress the timer or do you have to atleast be walking around?

User Info: BrianD0713

BrianD0713 - 5 years ago

1. Standing Idle does not respawn items at all. Your best bet would be to collect all the items you want to collect and then save and shut the game off. After a certain amount of time the items will come back I know most items come back within about an hour after you shut off the game. Though other items do come back quicker the rarer the item the longer it will take to respawn.

User Info: Muramasa19

Muramasa19 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. I think that its about 10 minuets....mabye 5

User Info: links74

links74 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. Unfortunately, I have not seen a guide for how long respawns tend to take. Some items, like coagulant, seem to respawn every 5 minutes, whereas other items, like mythril and mini medals, will take over an hour. Standing still does not seem to advance the timer from what I can see, however, of this I am not certain.

User Info: dunno001

dunno001 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0