Question from BrianD0713

Item respawn times?

I was just wondering if there is a guide anywheres that tells how long it takes for each item to respawn.

Also does standing idle progress the timer or do you have to atleast be walking around?

Muramasa19 answered:

Standing Idle does not respawn items at all. Your best bet would be to collect all the items you want to collect and then save and shut the game off. After a certain amount of time the items will come back I know most items come back within about an hour after you shut off the game. Though other items do come back quicker the rarer the item the longer it will take to respawn.
0 0

Answers

links74 answered:

I think that its about 10 minuets....mabye 5
0 0

dunno001 answered:

Unfortunately, I have not seen a guide for how long respawns tend to take. Some items, like coagulant, seem to respawn every 5 minutes, whereas other items, like mythril and mini medals, will take over an hour. Standing still does not seem to advance the timer from what I can see, however, of this I am not certain.
0 0