Question from JohanTheMonster

How do i get quest 33... idk what it's called, i only know the number... hulp??

it's a quest that gives you the ability to belly dance as a party trick. does anyone know how to get this quest??? :3 ME WANNA DANCE WIT MY BELLY!!!!

JohanTheMonster provided additional details:

:D AHA!!!! thanks!!!! >.< i'll get the quest, complete the quest, and belly dance the night away!!!! just for youuu!!!!

;) Don't worry guys, i can belly dance now!!!!! i cant believe they said that the dancer was beautiful!!! it was a freakin goodybag!!! lolz, this game makes me laugh

rh3ia answered:

I found that quest easy. If you enter gleeba palace and head north with a slight turning to the west you enter the library. If you go full on left the furthest along book-case gives you the quest. All you need to do is keep killing Gooddie bags in the Igglucia plains (Batsuag) un-till the supreme Gooddie bag comes and teaches you the belly dance. Some times I show it off to my best friend in multiplayer in my hottest outfit as we are both female characters, and you know how girls like their look!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 0

Answers

FefnirOmega13 answered:

One of the bookshelves in the Mirage Mahal located in Gleeba gives you it. Can't remember where exactly, but there aren't many places to search.
0 0

LMSfreak answered:

Bookshelf on NW room of the castle

you have to kill the Goodybay near Batsureg
0 0