Question from JohanTheMonster

How do i get quest 33... idk what it's called, i only know the number... hulp??

it's a quest that gives you the ability to belly dance as a party trick. does anyone know how to get this quest??? :3 ME WANNA DANCE WIT MY BELLY!!!!

:D AHA!!!! thanks!!!! >.< i'll get the quest, complete the quest, and belly dance the night away!!!! just for youuu!!!!

;) Don't worry guys, i can belly dance now!!!!! i cant believe they said that the dancer was beautiful!!! it was a freakin goodybag!!! lolz, this game makes me laugh

From: rh3ia 4 years ago

I found that quest easy. If you enter gleeba palace and head north with a slight turning to the west you enter the library. If you go full on left the furthest along book-case gives you the quest. All you need to do is keep killing Gooddie bags in the Igglucia plains (Batsuag) un-till the supreme Gooddie bag comes and teaches you the belly dance. Some times I show it off to my best friend in multiplayer in my hottest outfit as we are both female characters, and you know how girls like their look!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the bookshelves in the Mirage Mahal located in Gleeba gives you it. Can't remember where exactly, but there aren't many places to search.

Bookshelf on NW room of the castle

you have to kill the Goodybay near Batsureg