What is the best strategy for getting better grotto maps?

1. So far, all of my characters are level 99 and haven't revocated. My highest treasure map is 84. After getting this map, all of my new treasure maps are a lower level. So I was wondering, can I have my hero be level 99 in one vocation but be revocated once in another level and still have the level 99 and one revocation bonus for getting treasure maps. So basically, when you get a new grotto map, does only one vocation count for the caculations of a new grotto map?

User Info: Ilikeoreos123

Ilikeoreos123 - 6 years ago

1. Based on my experience, yes, you can combine these 2 controls on different classes. A revocation is essentially worth 5 levels per revocation in your most revocated class when calculating your level, but your highest level is also used. I just got a level 93 map with a character revocated once in his 60s off a level 74 map. but I have another class at 99.

User Info: dunno001

dunno001 (Expert) - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Revocate a lot of times, make the main character (you) AT LEAST lvl 99 and just beat some grotto bosses. It does take time but once you and your party have revocated 10 times+ (all together) then you start to find some high level grottos. Grotto greygnarl doesnt drop normal grotto maps he only drops the Dragonlord Legacy boss map and that is extremely hard. Hope this helps!

User Info: SirErdrick1

SirErdrick1 - 5 years ago 0 0