Question from oneyoshi79

Where can I get a Pentarang?

I want to train my sage with a boomerang as a secondary weapon with wands, and I'm looking for a good boomerang, so where can I find a Pentarang? Does it drop off an enemy, is it sold anywhere, or is it a treasure I can find in grottoes? (in that case what level grotto?)

oneyoshi79 provided additional details:

Ok, what level treasure maps are rank B grottoes? Or does anyone know where I can easily get another good boomerang? Like one that is close in quality to the pentarang?

Pokegirl answered:

Rank B chests start having a small chance of appearing in grottos that are rank 6(F). These start appearing at Basalt quality level 35. The better the quality and level, the better chance of rank B chests appearing, naturally. Until you can find one, you can Alchemize yourself a Banefire Boomerang with 1 Flametang Boomerang+1 Sunstone+3 Rockbomb Shards.
0 0

Answers

Tekkaman_James answered:

Unfortunately, you can only find it randomly in Rank B treasure chests in Grottos.
0 0

Odin's bow or Pentarang on my Sage? Open mixingplaids
What is the best way to defeat King Godwyn? Unanswered Supahboom2319
Recommended Party? Open AwesomerDanYou
Dragon quest 9 dlc help? Unanswered BladeInferior