Where can I get a Pentarang?

1. I want to train my sage with a boomerang as a secondary weapon with wands, and I'm looking for a good boomerang, so where can I find a Pentarang? Does it drop off an enemy, is it sold anywhere, or is it a treasure I can find in grottoes? (in that case what level grotto?)

User Info: oneyoshi79

oneyoshi79 - 5 years ago
    Ok, what level treasure maps are rank B grottoes? Or does anyone know where I can easily get another good boomerang? Like one that is close in quality to the pentarang?

User Info: oneyoshi79

oneyoshi79 - 5 years ago

1. Rank B chests start having a small chance of appearing in grottos that are rank 6(F). These start appearing at Basalt quality level 35. The better the quality and level, the better chance of rank B chests appearing, naturally. Until you can find one, you can Alchemize yourself a Banefire Boomerang with 1 Flametang Boomerang+1 Sunstone+3 Rockbomb Shards.

User Info: Pokegirl

Pokegirl (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Unfortunately, you can only find it randomly in Rank B treasure chests in Grottos.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0