Question from Immature_Sage

Need level 90+ treasure map method or code, help?

I have cleared hundreads of grottos and am tired of the senseless hunt. Can anyone give a surefire way to get a 90+ map or an action replay code to help with this issue? I only need to make sure that the maps have the rank S monsters. Some of those monsters are needed for upcoming DQVC quests.

Tekkaman_James answered:

To ensure that you get higher level Maps when completing Grottos, you want to have your Main Character at level 99 in a sub-class and some amount of revocations in your main class. For instance, I had my Main Character with a sub-class of Paladin at level 99 while my main class, Minstrel, was at +1 Revocation and level 99. With that combination, I was able to get my first level 90 treasure map. Additionally, the more +'s you have in Revocation, the better your chance of getting higher level Maps. The most important part is to make sure you have level 99 in some other class at the same time. Also, only your Main Character's levels and revocations have an effect on the quality of the Maps you will get.

As for Jacob_power, Gladiators learn "Feel the Burn".
0 0

Answers

Jacob_power answered:

I have heard that you can get acsess to high level grottos by getting +5 next to your hero in return could you tell me who learns feel the burn stance
0 1

Where is the place on the Level 12 Treasure map located? Answered AlchemicRebound
What level treasure map do moai minstrels appear? Answered Celestial_Light
How does the DQVC Map Method work? Answered Altrus02
How does the Homi Table method work? Open Altrus02
Treasure map help??? Answered shadowmist13