Question from leerangr

Need help defeating King Godwynn's second form with my group how?

Thief- level 51 (me)
Martial artist- level 45
Mage- level 41
Warrior- level 46
In that order and i Ialready have gigaslash for my thief.

Dont use all of your MP, have our mage be the healer and the warrior and Ma to fight on thier own thatsw how i did that. But it took me a couple trys to do so

Mkay. You're going to want the best healing items you can get your hands on. Yggdrasil Dews (1 Yggdrasil Leaf+1 Elfin Elixer, which itself is 1 Yggdrasil Leaf+3 Royal Soil+5 Nectar) for healing, more Yggdrasil Leaves for revival, and probably a couple Elifin Elixers and a bunch of Sage's Elixers for MP recovery. Give these all to the Mage, who should cast either Frizzle or Oomph when not healing. Other than that...hit hard and good luck.

The only thing that I see is that you would want someone that can heal.

what actually makes this fight really easy is having a paladin and a gladiator, with support from a priest and mage/armamentalist, the paladin gets kabuff and magic shield(or is it guard?) which boost your parties defense and magic resistance respectively, you gotta watch out for disruptive wave tihough,

the Gladiator should be using an axe and spam helm splitter until his defense drops twice, that way your gladiator/paladin/martial artist can wail on him, without having to rely on oomph from the mage (but that aso helps immensely with the drops)

the priest is obvious but is also good comboed with the paladin who also has healing spells in case you dont have multi heal yet, and can use zing to revive.

mage is for acceleratle to get your priest faster then godwyn so you can heal those in bad shape, as well as oomph and sap, but helm splitter is better, otherwise you can just hit him with frizzle's or replace him with a fisticuffs martial artist.

that was my strategy, hope it helps!

I used a team of 4 Gladiators and crushed him good _