How to leave my party behind?

1. I have to leave my party behind to get a potion to a dragon. Now i don't know how to leave the party behind and get them back after i've been to that dragon.

User Info: Beekie65

Beekie65 - 5 years ago

1. Talk to patty in Erin's inn. Choose the drop off option then choose whom to drop off. To get them back choose the pick up option(can't remember if that's what it's called, but it's something similar if not it.) then choose your characters and they'll come in from the back and
    Join you.

User Info: Luiman04

Luiman04 (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Luiman04, the pick up option is 'Call up a friend'.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. when you enter the inn in stornwell talk to patty who is standing next to errin,(1st from the left). To drop off someone choose drop off, to call one up choose call up a friend,. The other two option are for creating addittional members or removing them permanently.

User Info: matt_the_MAtt

matt_the_MAtt - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Go to stoneway and find patty the girl you saved from the hexagon and talk to her

User Info: dean1999

dean1999 - 4 years ago 0 0