Question from Beekie65

How to leave my party behind?

I have to leave my party behind to get a potion to a dragon. Now i don't know how to leave the party behind and get them back after i've been to that dragon.

Answers

Luiman04 answered:

Talk to patty in Erin's inn. Choose the drop off option then choose whom to drop off. To get them back choose the pick up option(can't remember if that's what it's called, but it's something similar if not it.) then choose your characters and they'll come in from the back and
Join you.
1 0

annihilator127 answered:

Luiman04, the pick up option is 'Call up a friend'.
0 0

matt_the_MAtt answered:

when you enter the inn in stornwell talk to patty who is standing next to errin,(1st from the left). To drop off someone choose drop off, to call one up choose call up a friend,. The other two option are for creating addittional members or removing them permanently.
0 0

dean1999 answered:

Go to stoneway and find patty the girl you saved from the hexagon and talk to her
0 0

Party improvement? Answered Furotsu
Where do I get party members? Answered darkdragon30544
What if I only had one party member? Answered go4moo
What is the best strategy for a party of 2? Open DumplingDevil
What is the best party for a newbie? Answered Shade2nd