Are there better AR codes out there?

1. I have looked EVERYWHERE... All the codes I have found are the same, and all have the same problem... After entering the codes, they work. But there are spots that are blank and still have a count of 99. Also when you look in the battle records, it doesn't count as you have actually got the items, so the log becomes incomplete. Is there a code to fix this out am I missing something somewhere? Please help

User Info: DarthSorin

DarthSorin - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Well anytime you use a Game Modifier like that you risk screwing up your game. I haven't seen any codes for it but in all fairness i haven't really looked as i dont have an AR. The Dragon Quest/Warrior games are games I have never used codes for as it seems to cheapen the experience and I really love my Dragon Quests and Final Fantasys.

As to the question If you cant find anything on AR's site you are probably out of luck. You might be able to post on their site and ask for a specific code. I believe gameshark used to do that back in the day.

User Info: Thefallenseraph

Thefallenseraph - 5 years ago 0 0