Can you only steal mini-medal during a fight with legacy boss?

1. With the thief skill, I have already obtain orbs and gear after the fight, but never during the fight, only mini-medal. is it possible to get gear or orbs or I'm losing my time in stealing the leagacy boss?

User Info: Kelly_Exvagus

Kelly_Exvagus - 5 years ago

1. unfortunately, you can only steal medals from these bosses. If you have the Thief handbook with you, theres a chance that you will steal another one and also receive a chest with one. So you couls possibly get 3 medals from one battle. the gear can only be dropped by the bosses. for a greater chance of getting then use the thief coup de grace Itemised Kill (this fails sometimes) or the co-op de grace Haullelujah (works everytime) you an get more money, more exp, as well as items an rare items. It will state which of these effects will happen.

Good Luck!

User Info: BlackWind22

BlackWind22 - 5 years ago 0 0

1. You can only steal mini medals from them. If you want their other stuff it has to be from a drop.

User Info: yab

yab (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0