Question from JohanTheMonster

How to get the starlight express??

I know that at some point, i get to take control of the starlight express.... well.... i have just passed the game and i'm not really sure what to do now... i had went back to Jona and she gave me a quest... the big fishy thing came back and whooped my ass.... >.< wait a minute... i was talking about the starlight express!!! how do i get the starlight express??? TT^TT i ask so many questions!!! i'm never able to pass a game without cheats!!! someone help me!!!

JohanTheMonster provided additional details:

:3 Ooooh kayyyy!!!! i think im gonna get my ass whooped a few more times before i pass the quest!!! gatta go make more money to get more weapons and stuff...:/ this might take a long timeeee.... thanks for helping :)

Kratos15354 answered:

You're on the right track. Finish the quest by defeating the fish and stuff will happen (I don't remember exactly what), but you'll end up with Sterling's Whistle, which can be used to summon the Starflight Express from the world map.
0 0