Question from annihilator127

Any way to change experience distribution?

Ever since my training session in my brother's game (via the Rapportal), my character has been about eight levels higher than the rest of my team (he used cheat codes/hacks).
Now I am getting to know the three characters who were already at the Quester's Rest before the rest of my team joined.
This is my team:
annihilator127 (me): Level 49 Minstrel
George: Level 43 Warrior
Jasmine: Level 42 Mage
Marcus: Level 42 Thief

Now I am training the following characters:
Mitch: Level 6 Martial Artist
Coraline: Level 6 Priest
Thelma: Level 6 Mage

This level difference seriously compromises the experience gain of the rest of my team; I get about six times as many exp points as the rest of them. Is there any way to change this? I mean, apart from getting myself killed?
I don't care if I need to use AR, as long as we don't get too much exp points, which would cross the line into 'cheating'.

OMG!!! Line breaks don't work?!

annihilator127 provided additional details:

Read the last line as: 'Line breaks don't show in the preview?!'

Tekkaman_James answered:

Any easy way to "level the playing field" would be to change your main character's class to another that is closer in level to the rest of your party. Aside from that, there really isn't much you can do.
1 0