Is there a way to disable the touch screen in DQ9?

1. My DS's touch screen doesn't work right, and I'm having a hard time playing this game. When I'm in battle it chooses random moves and it's just frusterating. So, is there a way to disable the touch screen when I play this game?

User Info: SneekyRatchet

SneekyRatchet - 5 years ago

1. The touch screen is not required to play this game. In addition, it is not something that you have to switch or turn off. Instead, just start using the buttons! Here's a breakdown of the controls:

The D-Pad is used to move your character and move your cursor in menus

The A Button is used to confirm menu selections, interact with objects, and talk to NPCs

The B Button is used to cancel menu selections and (when held down and combined with D-Pad presses) can be used to perform various party tricks.

The X Button will call up your Main Menu.

The Y Button will bring up your Adventure Log. A good feature if you haven't played in a while and you've forgotten what you should be doing.

The L and R Buttons are used to rotate the camera (holding both will reset the camera to default).

Start and Select are not used in this game.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0