Help in my sterling whistle?

1. I used the cheat all items x 99(includuing unseen one like items in sellma), then i played dqix and found out that all items are in x99 but the problem is all the important ones like 'Swordscraft in Summary' and also my Sterling whistle gone missing, how can i reobtain it? i cancelled the cheat but nothing happens.

User Info: bengra08

bengra08 - 5 years ago

1. You cheated, of course. When Nintendo made the game, they didn't want hackers screwing it up. It's like if you try to make a copy of Zelda: Spirit Tracks-you can play the game, but you're missing some vital controls...

User Info: Man0fBass

Man0fBass - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Is there a cheat or something to reset quest #39? If there is then I haven't found it but you might be able to get the whistle again.

User Info: annihilator127

annihilator127 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I had the same problem. But I got it back.

Here's a list of what you'll need:
    1. A SD card with a microSD card slot
    2. a microSD card(of course)
    3. A laptop/computer w/ a SD card slot
    4. Dragon Quest IX Save Editor - (www.gbatemp.net/t239740-dragon-quest-ix-save-editor)
    5. Action replay w/ microSD card slot

First, you'll need to backup/save your game on the action replay(microSD in it along with DQ9);more specific directions-->( www.gamefaqs.com/boards/937281-/58329531) then put the microSD inside the (regular-sized) SD card into the laptop/computer, then open it on the Save Editor and SET an item on the hero's item list to Sterlings Whistle.

After saving the file on the Save Editor on your microSD card, put the microSD card into action replay, and boot the game(w/ game and action replay in the DSi). And Viola! It should be on your hero's item list when you start/boot the game.

User Info: mizeryxx

mizeryxx - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. I suppose the best advice I can give is:

Don't be a cheater. Play the game.
    There's no thrill in having the items simply handed out to you, but it feels GREAT to get them through regular means and actually feel that your hard work paid off.

User Info: Jandeku

Jandeku - 5 years ago 0 0