Question from Theultranerd

How do I beat Baramos?

My team is
Thief lv:41+fan omnivocational+full shield+full aquisitiveness
Warrior lv:59+sword omnivocational+gigagash+full courage
Mage lv:57+wand omnivocational+zing stick+Mages manual
Priest lv:56+wand omnivocational+priests primer
I am not willing to change any vocations unless I really have to. I also dont have wi-fi.

Shadowlynk answered:

Baramos may be the easiest Legacy Boss, but all Legacy Bosses are the toughest monsters in the game. You're definitely going to want to level up a lot more before fighting him, maxing out as many skill categories as you can. Wear equipment with Fire and Lightning defense to protect against his spells and breath attacks, and finish the shield quests so your Priest can use the shield scroll that blocks his critical hits. Fource skills are also vital for the top level boss fights, so you should try to get at least one of your characters to max out the Armamentalist skill tree for the skills. You don't have to keep that character as an Armamentalist, just learn the skills and do the class quests and then change back to whatever you want.
0 0

How do I beat (Baramos lv.1)? Answered bobbobbob111
How do I beat (Baramos)? Answered epb45
How do I beat (baramos any help)? Answered superman12omz
Baramos? Answered epb45
Baramos or should I? Answered Theultranerd