How do I beat Baramos?

1. My team is
    Thief lv:41+fan omnivocational+full shield+full aquisitiveness
    Warrior lv:59+sword omnivocational+gigagash+full courage
    Mage lv:57+wand omnivocational+zing stick+Mages manual
    Priest lv:56+wand omnivocational+priests primer
    I am not willing to change any vocations unless I really have to. I also dont have wi-fi.

User Info: Theultranerd

Theultranerd - 5 years ago

1. Baramos may be the easiest Legacy Boss, but all Legacy Bosses are the toughest monsters in the game. You're definitely going to want to level up a lot more before fighting him, maxing out as many skill categories as you can. Wear equipment with Fire and Lightning defense to protect against his spells and breath attacks, and finish the shield quests so your Priest can use the shield scroll that blocks his critical hits. Fource skills are also vital for the top level boss fights, so you should try to get at least one of your characters to max out the Armamentalist skill tree for the skills. You don't have to keep that character as an Armamentalist, just learn the skills and do the class quests and then change back to whatever you want.

User Info: Shadowlynk

Shadowlynk - 5 years ago 0 0