Where can I find a birthday cake?

1. I've not seen it in DVQC, my birthday has passed and no-one brought me one. I wnt to complete the Quest that requires it.

User Info: grenmus

grenmus - 5 years ago

1. Changing the DS's internal clock is not really necessary. An easier exploit is to open the in-game menu, select "Misc.", select "Profile Setting" and change your birthday to today's date. Then, go to the inn in Stornway and visit your Special Guests using the elevator in the back. For each one that you speak to (assuming you haven't already spoken to them on your birthday), they will give you a piece of their gear and a birthday gift of either a party popper or a birthday cake.

If none of them give you a birthday cake, then you can either wait for them to show up on the DQVC again or find someone locally who has an extra one who is willing to meet up with you and give it to you via multiplayer.

User Info: Tekkaman_James

Tekkaman_James (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. Go to your Profile and change your birthday to today's date.

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. There are two ways to obtain Birthday cakes:

1) Purchase it from the DQVC Store
    2) Set you DS to a few minutes before you birthday, something like 11:57 PM (that is about 23:57) and turn on the game so that it changes date whilst you play and visit the special guests in the Questers Rest, if it worked and the DS thinks it is your birthday, the special guests should give you one piece of their equipment and a treat. That treat is either a Birthday Cake or something else that is birthday related.

User Info: Immature_Sage

Immature_Sage (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 1