Question from wiederman_7000

Where can I find (Mini Medal)?

here's the deal; I used an action replay (haters gonna hate) to give myself full mini medals. Unfortunately, it didn't work, so I found another one to use, which allowed me to purchase any mini medal items, the ones you can get AFTER you've turned in 80 mini medals. I still need the rusty helmet, so what I'm asking is any of this:

-A code to reset my mini medal count to zero
-A code to get the Rusty Helmet (ghost data or not)

Pretty much anything else you can think of that would be helpful would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

dunno001 answered:

Using AR to fill up on mini medals is a known glitch that blocks you from getting the rusty helm. And nobody's ever found a code to reverse it, so sorry to tell you, but you're screwed on it.
0 1

Relishkan answered:

I know a code that sets your mini medals to -27009.
94000130 fffb0000
020f6d50 0098967f
d2000000 00000000
0 0

Mini medal help? Answered slimetimedragon
Mini medal code? Open yockar3365
Mini Medal reset code? Open lostaturtle
Can you only steal mini-medal during a fight with legacy boss? Answered Kelly_Exvagus
Action Replay Mini Medal Code Glitch... WTC? Answered thps48