Question from CloneXIV

How do I solve (Quest 115: Sages in the Pages)?

I am in Gittingham Palace and i found the book that gives me this quest. It seems hard and I would like to know a way to complete it.

Immature_Sage answered:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

It is actually quite simple. In the last dungeon in the game (appears soon after you beat Gittingham Palace) about two (2) areas away from the entrance you will encounter the trolls (I think they are purple).

They do not hit that hard but they do have a critical hit that can hurt if it lands, they are slow and have VERY low defense. Simply take away about 690 points of their HP then launch the Frizz spell. Repeat 4 more times and you unlock the Sage vocation, one of the best in the game.

It is best you do the quest in the final dungeon because they are hard to find in any other place. If you already beat the final dungeon, continue reading!

MORE POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

If you already defeated the final boss, you can "revive" the final dungeon by speaking to the only person in the Realm of the Almighty.

Hope I helped!
0 0

How do I solve Quest 41: Slimon's Quest? Answered nWoWhammy
What spell's do sages learn? Answered iixaxelflame
How do i get classes like gladiators and sages as teammates??? Open Hazzathedestroy
How do I solve (Quest 123)? Answered ineedhelp123123
How do I solve (Quest 91 and 93)? Answered qtang1