Question from jast3n

How do I beat King Godwyn?

My team is Palidin level 33, Gladiator level 30, Ranger level 32, and Priest level 37.Also if you could provide a list of the best weps/armor and how to get them at this stage in the game that would be great!

P.S. im kinda new so if you coul give me some info about the site that would be awesome

Well if u want to beat him u are going to need a priest and ps i already beat him but thanks anyway like i said get a priest and u are going to need all of your guys to be around lvl 35.

From: Kaabii51 3 years ago

Well i havent got as far as king godwyn yet but through reading up i would reccemend getting atlest to lv 37 because im lv 34 and im stuck on the weird owl boss infront of gittingham palace my party is: me lv 34 minstel cert lv 33 thief hollie lv 32 mage and ben lv 23 paladin p.s i dont know very good weapons my weapon is dragonsbane i got from wormwood before that i had aurora blade wich you get through alchemy and before that i had platinum sword from gleeba.