How do I beat (corvus 2nd form)?

1. I just cant beat corvus a 2nd time!
    my team is:
    lv.60minstrel
    lv.36priest
    lv.49warrior
    lv.45gladiator
    i am thinking of turning the priest into a sage is this a good idea

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago
    I haven't got lots of yggdrasil leaves but I know theres an island i can sail to get them and as for my equipment alot of its alchemymised so its top notch. ive got sancrosanct armour, ethereal armour, gigasteel armour, dragonslayer, and a long list of other stuff too

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago
    I'm not sure which shield skill that is but I know that I definitely don't have it. But I think I'm going to try again. My team is a lot stronger now:
    minstrel lv. 76
    priest lv. 50
    gladiator lv. 57
    paladin lv. 43
    I switched the warrior for a paladin for defensive reasons(kabuff, magic barrier etc) do you think i should get the uber falcon blade i already have the uber miracle blade and the erdricks sword

User Info: bobbobbob111

bobbobbob111 - 5 years ago

1. You could try leveling up the priest a bit more. If you have enough Ygg leaves, then you do not need a sage yet. Make sure you have a good item and eq set on your chars before you go into battle. Make sure your eq is the best you can buy from Upover and/or Wormwood Creek. (I don't remember exactly what eq I had at that point, but it was the best I could buy. I didn't have a whole lot of eq alchemised at that point.) The levels of my party were about the same as yours except your priest is a bit lower.

User Info: Qaddosh

Qaddosh - 5 years ago 1 0

1. I would recommend getting the shield skill that blocks critical hits automatically. Corvus 2 tried a lot of those, but i only had one person throughout the whole game. -_- just a suggestion

User Info: mstrswrdsmn19

mstrswrdsmn19 - 5 years ago 0 0