Question from Kaabii51

How do i beat Hootingham Gore?

I need some freakin help on deafetin dat owl boss everyone says oh take out those damned karmours and ittl be loads easier but it isnt bounce helps a bit but not enough this is my party: Me lv 35v minstrel cert lv 34 thief ben lv 24 paladin and hollie lv 33 mage all my levels are right exept paladin but that didnt matter much in the other couple of boss fights like that pig in gortress and hero of the heavens greygnarl. is there some secret strategy? ps im not changing anyones vocation exept mage to mage knight.

PokemonVeteran answered:

The others are right, taking out the Karmours helps a lot. While you could use your mage for offensive casting....It'd probably serve you better if you used her for more defensive/disruptive casting. Meaning casting spells like oomph on your party members, casting spells such as sap on the Karmours/Hootingham Gore, and casting bounce so that spells will be reflected back to the enemy casters.

I won't tell you to change vocation, since most of your party probably doesn't need to. However, it might help if you turned your thief into something stronger, such as a Warrior, Martial Artist, or Gladiator. Just saying.

Also, it might not hurt to try and level a tiny bit. If you grind in the Bowhole on the 3rd floor underground, you can gain exp pretty quickly by killing Liquid Metal slimes.

Lastly, make sure that all of your party members have top-notch gear. Buying the gear from Upover can certainly benefit you, and Alchemizing is always nice.

Good luck, Hope this helps.
2 0

Answers

StarSolarDQ answered:

Once I'd started hitting the first armours after a few times, my Ranger used his boomerang and defeated the first armour AND hurt the others. Boomerangs are quite helpful :} Also spells like sap on the armours and hootingham gore make your attack alot better. Seeds of skill and stuff like that can make you stronger, and better weapons too. Go to Upover for better weapons. Or the Secret Shop (Dourbridge).
Hope I helped... :\
0 0

How Do I Beat Hootingham-Gore? Answered ladiesman_012
How the hell do i beat Hootingham Gore? Open Kaabii51
I need help beating Hootingham-Gore? Answered Kendra1989
Hootingham-Gore and his annoying Bad Karmours... Help? Answered CSI_is_Awesome
Deafeating liutenant hootingham gore ? Answered xcheekymonkey7x