Question from Ihatespam101

Is this a good party to fight the final boss?

Which is better. I'm right near the end of the game before you fight Corvus, and I was wondering if I should level my Gladiator up or is my Warrior strong enough? Here's my party so far, My hero is a Level 56 Ministrel, I also have Level 18 Armamentalist(I know, probably need to level that one up), Lv 40 Gladiator, and level 39 Sage. Should I go a few more levels is this good to fight Corvus?

Ihatespam101 provided additional details:

Sorry my Warrior is Level 54.

Man0fBass answered:

-Sage needs much more. Probably about 45 would do.

-The Arnamentalist definitely has to be much stronger. Go to 45 and do Windy's scroll mission. Use skill points on the Fource.

-You didn't list a Warrior.

-Gladiator should be at about 50 for better attack power. Give it a Meteorite Bracer (gold bar, 2 agility rings, 3 astral plumes) to get rid of its Agility weakness. Or just have your Arnamentalist use Accelerate. :D
0 0

What level should i fight final boss? Answered kjam9
Good Lv for beating Final Boss? Answered GAMEFRAK100
How do I beat The Final Boss' Final Form? Answered TheTaker3k
Is this a good party? Answered iduke4
What is a good party? Answered marsofthefire