What is the point of getting everything in the game when you can't use some things during storyline?

1. Because if you can't use any of the really good items, equipment, etc. on the final boss, then what's the point? That's why you get all that stuff isn't it? To make the final boss easier? It seems a little pointless to me if you can't use certain things during storyline. Even the grotto maps don't really seem like they have any real use. I'm not hating, just trying to understand this way of thinking. You go through all that trouble leveling, collecting Items, etc. and for what? just another dungeon that really doesn't have anything to do with the story? Just seems like a useless venture.

User Info: jbl8199

jbl8199 - 5 years ago
    I do enjoy this game by the way, I'm just trying to see the logic in the grotto maps. and post game stuff. I just think they should have had a New Game+ in this one so you could use your items, spells, levels, etc. in the next game. I think every RPG should have a New Game+.

User Info: jbl8199

jbl8199 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Without going into detail, there is a massive postgame with tons and tons of bosses, and believe me the equipment that you can't get until after the final boss... you'll find yourself wishing you got equipment that was even stronger. There is a use for all of it.

User Info: jimborrific

jimborrific - 5 years ago 0 0