Is my team good?

1. lvl 37 gladeator
    miracle sword

lvl 33 paladin
    Maradurs maul
    Boss sheild

lvl 34 preist
    lightning lance
    dark sheild

lvl 27 ranger
    great bow

I easily beat all the boossses up to king godwyn. I am about to go to realm of the mighty and want a 2nd opinion.

User Info: Trigger_Monkey

Trigger_Monkey - 5 years ago

1. It's been forever since I beat the final boss, but I'm pretty sure you're a little underleveled for him. Train on LMS at the bowhole; at least for your ranger, who I'm sure is underleveled.

If you have a lot of jobs at lvl 1 (like if your gladiator is only a lvl 1 minstrel) you might want to level up those jobs and put the skill points into passive stat boosts.

The actual build (gladiator, paladin, priest, ranger) looks fine, make sure your priest has multiheal (I don't remember the level at which he learns it).

In general, I think the recommendation is that your team be all from lvl 38 - 42 when fighting the final boss. Also, for your gladiator, you might consider switching the miracle sword for a falcon blade (obtained from your ship). Make sure you have Flacon Slash (falcon blade + falcon slash = 4 hits)

For your priest, you might want a wand with 88 (i think 88) points in wands. The lance won't be doing much damage anyway (your priest will mostly be on healing duty), and with a wand, you can get passive MP restoration as well as a boost to your max mp.

User Info: jimborrific

jimborrific - 5 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Good Team? Unresolved
Is this a good team? Answered
Have I got a good team??? Answered
Is this a good team? Answered
Is my team good enough ? Answered