Zoom and Evac fail?

1. I started playing today and whenever i tried to use the spells Zoom and Evac (including using chimera wing and evac-u-bells) and it will tell me that "the spell has failed" or for the items not do anything, this is also happened when i finish a grotto i will choose to leave and it stops for a few seconds and leaves me in the boss chamber leaving me to walk all the way up through the 10-15 floors. and no i havent used an action replay on it but i would be willing to use it to fix this glitch. so what is the problem?

User Info: pikachuboy7

pikachuboy7 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You cannot use Zoom or other spells without MP which is probably your problem with spells Zoom and Evac. The chimera wing does not work inside grottos, caves, towers, or buildings. Zoom is also the same thing as the chimera wing, just that you learn Zoom, it uses MP. You can use it anytime you want except inside caves, towers, grottos, or buildings and Zoom is free.

I do not know your problem with Evac, but probably you are out of MP. Evac-u-bells are for fights. I don't know the possible code or if there is a possible code for the action replay.

I hope this helps.

User Info: ash991

ash991 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. The Evac spell is used to escape dungeons. It requires MP to cast though you can use an Evac-u-bell (consumable item) as a free alternative. The Zoom spell is used to transport instantly to any location you have been to before. Zoom is free, but it can only be used in outdoors locations (you will bang your head on the ceiling if you try to Zoom while in a dungeon or building). The item alternative to Zoom is the Chimera Wing.

99% of the time, no matter where you are in the world, no matter how deep in a dungeon, you're never more than (at most) two spells away from a town where you can rest up and save your game. Unfortunately there are a small number of locations where you can't use the spells at all. One location that springs to mind is the Realm of the Mighty, where you cannot use Zoom and must return to the Starlight Express to visit other locations.

User Info: pobatti

pobatti - 3 years ago 0 0