Question from CelestriaSlave

Re-posted~ Action Replay Code?

I am looking for an Action Replay code that skips the skill point allocation at level-up, for all party members. This is becuase I used a code to make my class a Guardian again. (There are some perks, such as being able to use all abilities, regardless of equips.) However, upon leveling up and going to the allocation screen, the game crashes(as there's no skill points that early in the game). Thanks, everyone!

CelestriaSlave provided additional details:

No, no. It's not that I can't revocate. I want to find a way to lv.99 it. I've already beaten the game, just trying to tinker.

Actually, I found an instant Lv99 code that fixes the problem. I'd say thanks, but...

Answers

LanLan12345 answered:

I checked out the site but there is no such code. Your best choice is to restart the game and NOT to use the code you used. EVER!
0 0