Question from lapris4

King Godwyn ?

I need to beat king godwyn.

My levels are
LV.38 gladiator/LV.31 minstrel (Ross)
LV.45 martial artist (Fleur)
LV.45 Warrior (sam)
LV.26 Priest/LV.39 mage (evan)

I do not want to change any vocations but i will if i have to. I have all the weapons and armour i can buy.

Thanks

tul3 answered:

The Easiest Way, Of Course, Is To Use A Cheat To Get To Lv 99 And 100% Crit Rate. I'd Recommend Lv 50-70, But That's Just Me. Be Sure You're Ready For King Godwyn II. Stock Up On Medicines And Potions, MP, HP, Etc. Whatever. You'll Need It All For What's Coming Up After Him. Trust Me. I Believe King Godwyn Has 1970 HP In His First Form And 255 MP. King Godwyn II Has 3250 HP And 255 MP. You Have No Time To Heal In Between. If You Beat King Godwyn II, He'll Drop A Sceptre Of Gitt. Then You'd Go On To Barbarus And Then Corvus (God Bless You). That Probably Wasn't All That Helpful But I Gave You Almost All The Information I Could. I Hope You'll Pass Them. Good Luck,~ tul3.
0 0

How do I beat King Godwyn???? Answered Jeeoorgia
How do I beat King Godwyn?Please help! Answered DragonQuest101
Can somebody help me beat King Godwyn? Answered Craziekevin08
How do I beat King Godwyn? Answered jast3n
King godwyn (2nd form) help me please? Open gingerninja6000